Log in

Christ in the Psalms

SKU: 9625N

Sales price $7.95
Salesprice with discount


"Behold I come ... I delight to do Your will, O My God. Your law is within My heart! (Ps.40:7-8). "The King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty ... Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory" (Ps.24:7-8). "They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. They divide My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots ... Save Me from the lion's mouth" (Ps.22:16-21). Author J.W.H. Nichols (1867-1960) only covers about 10% of the Psalms, but concentrates on those 15 Psalms that speak so much of our blessed Lord. There is a richness in these few Psalms that, once learned, will increase our appreciation of the other 90% of the Psalms as well as all Scripture. Psalms is broken out into 5 "books," and seven of the psalms in this little book are concentrated in that first book of Psalms (Ps.1-41). Like Genesis, this first book opens up a wide field of truth as to our blessed Lord, including the very words our Lord used on the cross. It also contains that wonderful 23rd Psalm that so many of us learned as children—The LORD is my shepherd. But how much more could the Lord Jesus say these words to His Father! Even if this is your first book on the Psalms, we think you will be thrilled at the great truths given concerning our Lord Jesus Christ! To an extent you'll "feel" His feelings as nowhere else even in Scripture! Enjoy! 72 Pages - Softcover - Author: J. W. H. Nichols

Secure payments


Believers Bookshelf
PO Box 261 Sunbury PA 17801-0261

Phone: (570) 672-2134

Fax: (570) 672-7220